13 August 2008

Tiled!!

Firstly, go Here and see what Luke says about some people he has been interacting with, last week.

I TOTALLY agree. One of my biggest "things", annoyances, is people whose conversation is totally self-centred. People whose stories are almost always volunteered without prompting. Sometimes it feel like they don't really need you there. I'm not just an audience, folks. I might not be an extroverted person, but I sometimes like participating in two-way conversation. By all means, I might be interested in you and your life, but allow me the courtesy of asking about you? And sometimes you might return the favour?

I've been meaning to post this sentiment for yonks.

And now for something completely different.

Tiling in bathroom is finished. Check it out, the first ones are before the grout and finishing...














No comments: