01 July 2009

Much Anticipated

(view original here: http://mostcorrectchoice.blogspot.com/2009/07/much-anticipated.html )

Saturday mornings are grouse:


We went to a swimming lesson.


I started eating solid foods...


I help Mummy at work (and on facebook...)


I hang out on Daddy's chest.


I still sleep a lot.


Mummy dressed me like I was in the 70s


I got a new high chair


I'm almost as big as Amy


We had a picnic.




I ate some pumpkin. I love that stuff!




Then mummy and I went to NZ again. I went on the swing.


We saw Mrs Sarah, and Madeline. We cuddled,


... then i grabbed her ear...


and she squeezed me tight. We're still best friends though.

And Thomas waited for daddy to get home one day for lunch.

1 comment:

holnal said...

LOVE IT! These photos are so cute. I particularly love the one of Poppy helping Mum on the computer and the one with her 'flower power' shirt.