16 August 2007

Happy eKKa Day!

Day off yesterday, mid week. Feels like a while since that has happened. We went for a fundraising walk along the river, from Southbank out to Kangaroo point, over the Storey Bridge and back to Southbank via the Botanical Gardens and the Goodwill Bridge. Nicely.

I saw a truck and car crash; or rather heard the squeal and turned around and there was a truck, pushing along the car. 'Course I had to take photos then, 'cos that's what you do these days...









Then today I got the bike serviced for the first time in a loooong time... Yeah, it hurt. And gotta go back. Sounds just like a dentist. The "loaner" bike i got was a ZRX1200. First time I've ridden one of them. Pretty cool, plenty o'torque. Bit windy tho.

I think there was something else I was going to say too.... Oh well.

No comments: