29 June 2007

Hmm. Did it last long enough?

It would appear that my initial enthusiasm for this whole "bLog" thing wore off pretty quickly, hey? Maybe 'cos I can't read it online, nor add pics, nor read others' replies, and stuff.

Maybe I don't need excuse for not posting, but I feel compelled to, since I resisted starting a blog for so long before finally doing it. Ah, I dunno.

Going down to CityView 4x4 park tomorrow morning, for a day's fun with a bunch of fellas from work. 4 Prados, 1 patrol, 1 hilux and our challenger. I'm might gonna disconnect sway bars Front and Rear too, for increased articulation compliance. Just for fun, you know. Apparently, the rain we had earlier this week was enough to settle the dust, fill the mud-holes but not render the park impassable. So here we go… Gotta say I've been looking forward to this for weeks!

1 comment:

Luke said...

dude, internets are you friend...

yu-wen misses you too.

hehehe