01 June 2007

RE: 4-Bee Axione

As a result of having no internerd access at home anymore (long story) and not having access to any blog sites from work, I've gotta update this blog thingy (well, I don't have to update it at all, really…) by emailing my posts… Not really ideal, as I don't get to proof what goes up.

Apparently, the font in my previous post was different.  Sorry about that chief.  You know that I, of all people, would hate that!!

And my photo didn't come through.  So let try it differently.  I'm attaching the same pic as was supposed to appear in the last post, by a different method.  Lets sit back and watch, shall we.

Microsoft Photo Editor 3.0 Picture

Challenger with no sidesteps. (right aligned?)

Oh, and of course, I can't categorise my postings via email.  Booger.  We'll see what happens in the future, hey?

No comments: