28 February 2008

Biggestest Loser (me, prolly...)

I admit it: We're hooked. Carmen says she likes to watch fat people exercise, but I have to admit in the anonymity of that thar intawebs that it's sucked me in with the emotion and personal triumph and the addressing of peoples underlying issues (well, if they're not lying under too much...) I like this show. If we're not home, we tape it. Like I said, addicted.

Anyhoo, two of the people on it (I'm not going to call them contestants) have discovered that they like each other. As soon as I saw that, I thought "Kimmy would say 'Ooh, the fatties have found love'." I had a little chuckle, at my imagination of her... Disclaimer: Kim did not say that. As far as I know.

And as for Sheridan, Cosi is spot on. She's a child. Michael will see that soon, and as quick as you can say "catered japanese food, personal chef", she will have her first ever broken heart.

Man, I'm cold. Didn't mean for that to sound mean, ... but ... no, Rob, dig up!!