28 February 2008

Content? What content?

So, (I wonder how many posts I can make with that as the first word...) the other week I foolishly "promised" Luke that I would post twice per week, from now on.

Well, that's rather open-ended, without much of an escape clause. I really, what did I intend to write about? The only thing that's really going that's of any interest is our ramping up to renovation D-Day, and that's probably only of interest to us.

But anyway: Demolition team scheduled for 11 March. (To remove all the internal wall sheeting). Then Sparky, plumber, we'll do some gyprocking, get a plasterer in to finish the kitchen plaster, we'll install the kitchen that we ordered last week, and then move on to the rest of the house.

Somewhere in the middle there, I'm off to usa for a week for a work thing. And on the way back I'll miss our first anniversary. Man, does it feel like a year to you? Not me.

Anyhoo, while the walls etc are missing, we'll be camped out in our downstairs rumpus/studio. Fun fun.

I guess stay posted (or maybe I should say, I'll keep posting, and you can keep reading my posts?) for progress pictures and reports. Yeah, that might be suitable content. Yeah.

No comments: